What are you playing today?

Lanaka

Squier-holic
Feb 11, 2020
Honolulu, HI
For me today here's what's infront of me. Every day I usually grab certain guitars and play and compare them when I have time.
Today is radius day. Nothing fenderish View attachment 233262
I must be on the **** list still. You know it's bad when you post and no one replies to a thread like this. Oh well.
Nah, it happens sometimes that ye post and it happens nobody goes online for a bit. I wasn't on much earlier because it's graduation day for some relatives. Yea, it's that time of the year! I'm going to be spotty online for this weekend due to me being dragged screaming to several must-go graduation parties. 😱😭😓😞

OOMTOM

Squier-holic
Jun 19, 2021
Johannesburg South Africa
I am playing learn to be a French Polisher on my project. Got a little over zealous with the Polyurethane top coat so I have been sanding it down somewhat. Came across a product called a Sanding Sponge Finisher which I used like wet and dry Sandpaper and it did the trick nice and easy. Now I am polishing it up with good old Car Wax ..............

Lanaka

Squier-holic
Feb 11, 2020
Honolulu, HI
Oh crap forgot to say what ye asked for in first place!

I'm playing this at the moment:

My Firefly 338 in blueburst. It has a set of Gibson Les Paul pups from a 2009 LP Traditional Professional, specifically the Burstbucker 3 bridge and 57 Classic neck. I'm actually playing it acoustically instead of plugged in.

IMG_20220514_022901.jpg

PS: I finally figured out the JSN logo. It's the creator and manufacturer of the Firefly brand, Jeson Guitar Factory. The letters comes from inside the name JeSoN.

Last edited:

miket1117

Squier-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2018
Kansas City
all of my electrics are still in the basement, still cased or bagged, still lonely, still mostly unplayed. last time i plugged in was maybe a month ago and banged on the Contemporary Tele RH. love this thing. (stock photos, not mine)
1652542713975.png

last couple of weeks i've been playing the Martin 000-15M... only guitar upstairs.

1652543801792.png

duceditor

Squier-Axpert
May 29, 2014
The Monadnocks, NH USA
The weather here in the Monadnocks is almost summery. High 80s f. Thus it behooved me to get out my "outdoor" guitar -- one ideal for porch playing. My Horse cutaway dreadnaught. -It loaded with medium weight electric steel strings.

As I was last year, I am pleasantly surprised with how well this combination works. Tone is pretty decent. Almost electric bright. And the Horse's neck allows me to play as if I were plugged in.

I, again, foresee many happy hours on the porch singing and playing to the joy and/or consternation of the local bird and beast population.

:)

Horse HAG-1.jpg

-don

miket1117

Squier-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2018
Kansas City