What are you listening to at this moment?

Eddie

My Squier is on Fire !!!
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2016
New York
I really dug Dokken when I was in HS. George Lynch was my hero.

I tried listening to Dokken a few minutes ago ... and I almost threw up in my mouth. This chit is awful !!! No wonder they were boo'd off the stage during the Monsters of Rock Festival when they performed after Metallica.

jamesgpobog

Squier-holic
Feb 18, 2020
SoCal
I'm a couple months away from 72, so I've been aware of rap/hip-hop since it long ago. I have avoided (and continue to) vigorously as much exposure to it as possible.

That having been said, there actually is one rap song I not only like, but think it is pretty near genius level; Rock Superstar by Cyprus Hill. Make sire the bass is turned up...

AllroyPA

Squier-Axpert
Dec 14, 2009
Philly Suburbia
I'm a couple months away from 72, so I've been aware of rap/hip-hop since it long ago. I have avoided (and continue to) vigorously as much exposure to it as possible.

That having been said, there actually is one rap song I not only like, but think it is pretty near genius level; Rock Superstar by Cyprus Hill. Make sire the bass is turned up...

Definitely , the crossover rawk + rap was killer audio & visual , Cyprus Hill, Public Enemy, Ice Cube had good stuff from that era