For Trade trade a Frontman 212R for comparable 1x12r

Faith Nicole

Squier-holic
Nov 14, 2013
Florida
I rarely use it, takes up space (heavy and I'm old) but I still need an amp for the occasional home/yard jam. I'd prefer one with a single 12" and a can reverb. Shipping is out so you'd have to be in reasonable distance to SW Florida area. It's very clean, had to replace one diode. No tilt back legs. I was going to add some at one point. It does gave a nice cover so swapping for one with a cover would be a plus.

more than happy to host a trial visit

20220619_085008.jpg

20220619_085020.jpg

20220619_085034.jpg

Faith Nicole

Squier-holic
Nov 14, 2013
Florida
yeah. I don't play 6 string. its only for testing and visitors that actually play (so they don't have to bring one). For me I could test with my bass amp 😋

I'll post local at some point, CL or something. It's just that ST was basically my first musoc home so I posted here. Who knows, maybe someone will see my wall of dust covered guitars and decide they need one if them 😁

archetype

Squier-holic
Silver Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2017
Western NY, USA
no one? I'm not surprised :p I would do a cash sale then go shopping. No shipping really puts a cramp on the target market.

Is there a surf music crowd in your region? Pitch it to them. Some surf folks on a budget like the Frontman 212R, Champion 100, and all the other iterations:

- Enough power to straighten curly hair.
- Surprisingly good Fender black panel cleans.
- All the 'verb you can stand.