Post picture of your favorite metal looking or sounding guitar!

Ronzo

Squier Talker
Sep 7, 2019
Plantation, FL
I really like my Jackson Rhoads V. Great neck, and the pickups are powerful, but clear. They’re ceramics, but they sound good. Lightweight, too. 👍

Lanaka

Squier-holic
Feb 11, 2020
Honolulu, HI
I really like my Jackson Rhoads V. Great neck, and the pickups are powerful, but clear. They’re ceramics, but they sound good. Lightweight, too. 👍

Yup, I like my '94 Concept V. Agree on all points. I already have a set of black JB/Jazz waiting to be installed, but I'm in no rush to swap them in, LOL!

The RRV is traditionally made of Yellow Poplar wood, fairly good balance between durability and weight.

The 94 Concept V is a somewhat rare guitar, so I wanna get a red workhorse RRV that I'd have no worries about scratching/damaging...eventually. 😁

Lanaka

Squier-holic
Feb 11, 2020
Honolulu, HI
I saw this on CL today.

Looks like a Bass for @Eddie if I ever saw one

Wow! Now THAT'S an interestingly unusual mix of an Explorer shape and a few extra lines and angles like a BCRich guitar! Also like the black and red aesthetics! 😄👍

PS: Long time no c, haven't seen ye in a short whiles! Hope all's well with ye!

drewcp

Dr. Squier
Dec 14, 2018
Saint Paul, MN
Wow! Now THAT'S an interestingly unusual mix of an Explorer shape and a few extra lines and angles like a BCRich guitar! Also like the black and red aesthetics! 😄👍

PS: Long time no c, haven't seen ye in a short whiles! Hope all's well with ye!

Life is just busy right now

Latest posts