PAS the new bandit company?

Naked Strat Brat

Squier-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 27, 2022
North, Snow, UFO Ville!
Paid for order and zero responses to them for any information regarding the order. They no longer have anyone answering their phones. Been long enough since I made the purchase, they have my money same day of my purchase. I no longer care to do business with them, they destroyed any desire of that. So now I have to use paypal to go after them for my money, I use paypal instead of credit card for this type of purchase. I am aware they sold a ton of stuff. Not my fault nor should they make it my problem. So I have to label them as the new bandit company. It is due really to poor business management and a total lack of concern to the public whom they obtain their income from. Three days I have contacted them by messages and not any reply. Three days no phone answering. As soon as they do give me my money back, I will find another source for a guitar if I even want another one.

My wife says they should use a different set of letters instead of PAS...LOL! Yeow!

blackspider57

Squier-holic
Mar 11, 2017
Somewhere east of the rockies
Had my experience been the same as yours, I would certainly feel the same way.
Unacceptable!

However my experience has been the complete opposite, so I conclude that they are a single store, and are completely overwhelmed with the response to these blowout deals.

Not an excuse, but a valid reason as to why.
My last guitar was ordered last night, and this morning a shipped notification was in my email, as has been the case with all 13 orders I have placed.

Good to hear that you received an apology, as I am sure their intention was not to lose a potential customer.

As the old Head and Shoulders commercial used to say, "You never get a second chance to make a first good impression", and clearly they did not serve you well.

porkpie

Squier-holic
Mar 16, 2015
Idaho

DougMen

Dr. Squier
Jun 8, 2017
Honolulu, HI
I ordered a jazzmaster Thursday afternoon. Friday morning I got an email saying my item had shipped. Checked it and it said label created but not actually shipped yet. Just checked a few minutes ago and it's the same, Fedex doesn't have the package. So we'll see what happens Monday. I used paypal also so I'm not worried about getting my money back but I really want that guitar.

I see that often lately, where carriers don't properly update their tracking info. I've bought pedals on Ebay where I see that same message for several days, and then the item shows up in my mailbox after 4 or 5 days, lol.

DougMen

Dr. Squier
Jun 8, 2017
Honolulu, HI
Judging from all the positive responses from most here, I think they just got overwhelmed by the huge influx of orders in response to their sale. After all, this is a country of 360 million people, and I'm sure there were many more people that aren't Squier Talk members that were also placing orders with them. After all, besides their amazing sale going on, this is also the holiday season, when buying increases exponentially, and they probably have a big increase in orders, even on items that aren't part of their big sale.

TimTheViking

Squier-holic
Feb 13, 2019
Chesapeake, Virginia
I dealt with then awhile back on eBay on a B-stock. I made a lower offer that they accepted. It was shipped right away. It arrive undamaged but the neck didn't fit right in the slot and neck was concave where it should have been flat to match the body. I had no trouble returning it.

Ordered a Paranormal Toranado about 8:15 Friday night. Got a shipping email at 2:00 am today. (Sunday morning) Arrival says Tuesday. However the status is only label created. I have no idea how their logistics work. In my imagination it means the label was created and stuck on the box and is waiting for the FedEx truck to pick it up. But just may be fantasy.

Eddie

My Squier is on Fire !!!
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2016
New York
They seem to be having issues with refunds. Many people are hitting submit at the same time on sold out items.

If I don't see the refund on the credit card tomorrow, I'll call the credit card company.

But my first two guitars shipped a day after I ordered. So I can't really complain. I'm certain they're overwhelmed.

Eddie

My Squier is on Fire !!!
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2016
New York
I dealt with then awhile back on eBay on a B-stock. I made a lower offer that they accepted. It was shipped right away. It arrive undamaged but the neck didn't fit right in the slot and neck was concave where it should have been flat to match the body. I had no trouble returning it.

Ordered a Paranormal Toranado about 8:15 Friday night. Got a shipping email at 2:00 am today. (Sunday morning) Arrival says Tuesday. However the status is only label created. I have no idea how their logistics work. In my imagination it means the label was created and stuck on the box and is waiting for the FedEx truck to pick it up. But just may be fantasy.

Yeah, the label is on the box and the box is ready for Fedex pick up.