My Band(s)'s Youtube Channel

Vladan

Squier-Nut
Sep 30, 2012
Serbia
... 48 minutes of my music ...
various genres: techno, rock, jazz, punk ...

non stop 10 x time lapse POV drive, with GPS map overlay
and more
1000+ (VM 037) 48 minutes time lapse drive
from (Serbia) Belgrade to Boka Kotorska (Montenegro)

(click on picture to be redirected to blog page)

Roccobagadonuts

Dr. Squier
Sep 8, 2010
Remulak
Thank you.

No prob... Now that im startin up my own channel I find myself running thru everones playlists and giving every track a thumbs up and them leaving random comments. It seems its jacks up the search engine code to place stuff in better positions... Leading to more people possibly seeing the persons stuff by random chance and clicking on it... Figure im doing nonstop stuff setting my page up so might as well multi task and jack up the #s on other folks from Squier Talk while im doing it heh...

By the way folks, click on Vladens playlist and let it run thru a few tunes while ya multitask if ya can... If ya have a YouTube account hit the subscribe button and thumbs up... It tweaks with their code rather quickly... And its free and only takes a second...

And while ur at it hit up Nelson Montana too maybe. Hes closing in on 2 million views... He has playlisgts with like 40 songs. Gotta go to the store? A perfect time to let your dog listen to some tunes while ur gone... Keep him busy and occupied so he doesn't eat ur shoes... Think ive given him like 60 to 70 thumbs ups so far. Was working on SquierTap earlier. Have about half his videos done so far... If ya aint doin nothing click on it and if need be let ur pet give it a listen...

Last edited:

Vladan

Squier-Nut
Sep 30, 2012
Serbia
+ 1000 (VM 040)

Sloop John B,

The worst trip I've ever been on
psychotic version
on synth Guitar
with vocals

Sailing Boka Kotorska Bay by VladanMovies

Vladan

Squier-Nut
Sep 30, 2012
Serbia
+ 1000 (CCC 002)

"Pilot" by Belgrade Sucks

POV Driving Belgrade September - October 2015 by VladanMovies

Vladan

Squier-Nut
Sep 30, 2012
Serbia
In the meantime, I published this https:
Fingerpicking Guitar Practice some Country-Blues, with metronome on 2.
That is audio part of it.

What is presented in the video, though, is somewhat tongue in cheek and some may find it provocative, even offensive. Therefore please, here on the forum:
- Only comment on audio and music
- Any comments on video posted to this forum will result in deletion of that post, possibly of the whole thread, maybe I even get banned from the forum.
So, unless you really want to try get me out of here ....

Comments about what is presented in video you can always post to blog page and/or YouTube, where the clip was originally published.

Vladan

Squier-Nut
Sep 30, 2012
Serbia
I just started posting to rumble. If you have some spare time, please visit and play this song, help it grow. One day I will post it to "My Music Place", but not today, since I already posted something else, there ... , today ...

https://rumble.com/viu9dr-pandemic-summer-blues.html

Video is of me playing a different take from 2 posts above. I will also post unplugged version (all on Squier Tele).

Vladan

Squier-Nut
Sep 30, 2012
Serbia
Discovered long lost notebook
with lyrics (written and typed by Sava (RIP))
to most of the songs
1983 - 1994

(click on picture will redirect you to my blog page)