For Trade Just tossing a feeler out there (NC7/Std T for Super Sonic)

jdean074

Squier Talker
Jan 1, 2022
Ashtabula OH
I have a black NC7 strat and a Tele Standard, both in great condition that I'm willing to work out a swap for, in exchange for a Paranormal Super Sonic -- I'd part with either guitar and some cash on top, because I realize the SS is newer and worth a little more. The truth is, I've had bad offset short scale GAS for a while now. Abundantly documented in posts I've made I'm sure.

Basically just seeing if there's a SS out there that's not getting any love and maybe someone would prefer something more middle of the road. Don't feel like fooling with photos, listings, Reverb fees, S&H, on & on. Don't mind a decent road trip to make the deal either.

Holler

Last edited:

jdean074

Squier Talker
Jan 1, 2022
Ashtabula OH
Was thinking that if someone was able to buy one new, I'd just give ya both my guitars in exchange -- They are on sale new at the moment from Pro Audio Star for $299 shipped ($399 everywhere else). Based on the average prices that the two guitars of mine in question are fetching, I think one would come out ahead if they were just going to flip one or both.

Next step most likely try to sell them and raise the money for this purpose anyhow, again, just thought I'd offer it up to the Boards here first before I start taking photos and writing descriptions.

Will be happy to set either one up to whatever spec desired. I keep 10-48s on most of my own. Attached below are a couple photos; will take any others upon request.

I suppose I would just entertain cash offers for them as well in the event anyone's interested, and buy the guitar that I want in their stead.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving today and thanks for your time!!

1669280282446.png 20221124_094603.jpg

Last edited:

jdean074

Squier Talker
Jan 1, 2022
Ashtabula OH
Bump for the Super Sonic price dropping to 279 on PAS -- Buy one new Squier, give it to me, and get two nice older Squiers for free, set up to your spec.

My wife might just actually leave me if I were to outright buy it at this time of year. Only reason I'm panhandling like this