- Dec 9, 2014
You beg for Teles ? You're at the right place here.True Story.
Yesterday whilst doing my job as a Tele beggar I phoned a company and this is what the recorded greeting message told me.
" Thank you for calling, our friendly receptionist will be with you shortly. Please stay on the line THE COURIER GUY WOULD LIKE TO HANDLE YOUR PACKAGE !.
I quickly put the phone down ...................
Can't stand Keanu Reeves in any role he plays. What . a . bad . actor.5 Things I've Learned (So Far) From John Wick Movies:
1. Assassins are everywhere. There is probably at least one living in YOUR neighborhood. In NYC, that number is greater.
2. Assassins seemingly only kill other assassins or people engaged in criminal activities. This is a relief for bystanders.
3. Assassins operate above the law. They are free to kill and maim and engage in deadly car chases out in the open without fearing the police will arrest them. Probably because of lesson # 2.
4. Everything costs a gold coin. A gun costs a gold coin. Three nights at the Continental cost a gold coin. A drink at the Continental costs a gold coin. Dead body removal costs a gold coin per body. A new suit costs a gold coin. Etc. No one gives you change when you buy something with a gold coin.
5. Don't mess with someone's puppy or classic muscle car. They could be owned by assassins. See lesson # 1.