Hello all!

Shagarello

Squier Talker
Hello from Vancouver Island. Long time lurker, recently registered. A strong beginner/low intermediate player, I tend to favor acoustic guitars; however, i assure you all I am the owner of a Squire Strat. Indeed, admittedly a large motivation for my registering was to be able to ask questions, share some photos, get some advice and learn. What I'm trying to say is, I'm far more in a position to receive information than to provide it!
Other guitars include a Gretsch g5128t, an old MiJ Vantage acoustic as well as a Washburn acoustic, which i really love, but have managed to get my daughter hooked on (so I use the Vantage for acoustic playing these days.)

I'm interested in amps (surprise!), particularly tube amps (surprise again!); but for now I've settled for a Spark Grid and am keeping my eyes open on the used market in the meanwhile.

At the end of the day, my true passion is appreciating those who can actually play music, and as such, I've invested a bit in a decent stereo system (tubed separates). But that doesn't stop me from squawking away on whatever instrument happens to be closest at hand!

Pleasure to join the group!
Shagarello

BlueSquirrel

Squier-holic
Dec 21, 2018
France
Hello from Vancouver Island. Long time lurker, recently registered. A strong beginner/low intermediate player, I tend to favor acoustic guitars; however, i assure you all I am the owner of a Squire Strat. Indeed, admittedly a large motivation for my registering was to be able to ask questions, share some photos, get some advice and learn. What I'm trying to say is, I'm far more in a position to receive information than to provide it!
Other guitars include a Gretsch g5128t, an old MiJ Vantage acoustic as well as a Washburn acoustic, which i really love, but have managed to get my daughter hooked on (so I use the Vantage for acoustic playing these days.)

I'm interested in amps (surprise!), particularly tube amps (surprise again!); but for now I've settled for a Spark Grid and am keeping my eyes open on the used market in the meanwhile.

At the end of the day, my true passion is appreciating those who can actually play music, and as such, I've invested a bit in a decent stereo system (tubed separates). But that doesn't stop me from squawking away on whatever instrument happens to be closest at hand!

Shagarello

Welcome to S. T., guitar knight in training! ;)

Naked Strat Brat

Squier-Meister
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 27, 2022
North, Snow, UFO Ville!

Shagarello
Hey there, welcome!

Las Palmas Norte

Squier-Axpert
Feb 19, 2017
Vancouver Island, Canada

Shagarello
Fellow Islander here. Welcome to the crew here at S.T.

Shagarello

Squier Talker
Welcome, and we require pics of everything as initiation into this bunch of misfits and societal outcasts, lol. Also, we appreciate if you call it Squier, which is the correct spelling. Squire is a medieval servant of some kind, and a knight in training.
Ugh, yeah. Especially for a guy who's usually a bit obsessive about spelling and grammar. It's muscle memory, unfortunately. Will have to unlearn it. Google's been trying to correct me for a long time! Much like my guitar playing, it'll come with time...I hope.