Ever Heard of the Squier Mus-Uar?

M T Poteet

Squier-Nut
Aug 17, 2021
CO
Why not?
I have to admit the colour put me off a bit at first but I've come around to that.
It's very popular with 'the ladies' for some reason!
When I was a kid Mustangs were (and still are, in my opinion) Starter guitars or student guitars, and I've never been into Jags, so, not my cup of tea! It does nothing for me.
I really don't care if the ladies like my guitar or not.

5ofeight

Squier-holic
Nov 14, 2016
Glasgow
It's a great guitar, and the best Squier I've ever played. I wish they would offer some other colors. I imported mine from Kenny's Music in the UK, and I think it was one of the last of them still out in the wild.
Kenny's is one of the local guitar shop's here in Glasgow, Had you played one of these guitars before having one imported?.

MyLittleEye

Squier Talker
Jan 13, 2021
Kew
When I was a kid Mustangs were (and still are, in my opinion) Starter guitars or student guitars, and I've never been into Jags, so, not my cup of tea! It does nothing for me.
I really don't care if the ladies like my guitar or not.
Ah, fair enough. My preference has always been for compact instruments; I started out on mandolin and then tenor guitar. I always travel with some instrument or other. - I noticed that "the pink one" tends to be the guitar my female musician friends reach for first. I suspect childhood conditioning!