Agreed to purchase a Tele Standard 3TB from a friend

jdean074

Squier Talker
Jan 1, 2022
Ashtabula OH
Good call with the cavity. Not too worried about it, if I peel the sticker up I'll give an update. For now, I've been playing & adjusting it the past couple days and having fun with it. A #2 pencil got her holding tune just fine now. Got these crummy old 9s on there that I need to do something about

I've got it up for trade in the classifieds along with a NC7 strat, to fund the Squier that I'm really after. Got better things to do than the tuning peg venture, these ones are fine as we all figured they would be.

Here's an 'after' photo -- Anyone know why my photos keep uploading out of whack? They look right on the screen when I upload.

Attachments

• 20221124_094603.jpg
    20221124_094603.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 5

yegbert

Squier-Meister
Silver Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2009
Clinton, Maryland USA
@yegbert Wife's Galaxy 8 phone, Bluetoothed to my laptop
If your phone or laptop has an edit capability, maybe you could view the photo and edit it to appear right side up? And/or browse the forum and upload directly from the phone? I use an iPhone or iPad to take and edit a picture, and then use a browser directly on that to access the forum and upload it from there.

yegbert

Squier-Meister
Silver Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2009
Clinton, Maryland USA
Back in the day of two prong power cables, the guy playing guitar had unclipped strings. He came close to me, and his dangling strings poked me - jabbed and shocked me at the same time. o_O

jdean074

Squier Talker
Jan 1, 2022
Ashtabula OH

jdean074

Squier Talker
Jan 1, 2022
Ashtabula OH
@Paruwi Cheers friend, right on the money, first few digits are even the same. Only about 10,000 apart, haha.

How neat to discover -- wonder what could've been wrong with it to be sent to the Island of Misfit Toys ... the world may never know